Below are some helpful hints when asked to film for the worship service:
General Filming Hints
- If possible have someone film you. Most camera phones have a higher resolution using the camera on the back than the one on the front used for FaceTime. So having someone film you helps use the highest resolution.
- Have the camera held steady or resting on something to make the video as steady as possible.
- Choose an interesting background that has color, it makes the video look nicer. Outside is great if possible but be careful not to add to much background noise.
- Speak up. Sometimes the distance the camera is from you will result in a low sounds result that may be difficult for people to hear.
- Hold the camera sideways this results in a picture that fills the screen instead of just the center unless you are filming for call to worship or singing.