BPC is a hub of community activity. There are exercise classes, concerts, an AA group, parenting groups, nursery schools and much more. Check the calendar for dates and times of all activities.
Here are links and contact information for a variety of resources we thought you might find helpful or interesting.
Books recommended by Paul Alcorn (or on his reading list):
- On God’s Side: What Religion Forgets and Politics Hasn’t Learned About Serving the Common Good by Jim Wallis
- Speaking Christian by Marcus Borg
- Journey to the Common Good by Walter Brueggemann
- Why Did Jesus, Moses, the Buddha, and Mohammed Cross the Road?: Christian Identity in a Multi-Faith World by Brian McLaren
Books recommended by Rachel Thompson:
- Half the Sky: Turning Oppression into Opportunity for Women Worldwide by Nicholas Kristof and Sheryl WuDunn
- The Meaning of Mary Magdalene by Cynthia Bourgeault
“It’s Guaranteed” – An AA Group that meets here at BPC every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday nights at 7:15 p.m.
Drug Abuse Prevention Council – Parenting classes and more. 914-234-3227
BPC Parents is a weekly blog written by a team of nine professionals from our community.
Bedford Presbyterian Church is home to three programs for pre-school aged children.
- Bedford Village Nursery School 914-234-3020
- Village Green Nursery School 914-234-7967
- Northern Westchester Parent Child Group 914-234-4119
For information about having your wedding at BPC, please call our office at 914-234-3672.