Proverbs 31:25 She is clothed in strength and dignity and she laughs without fear of the future.
Faith is believing in ourselves, in God, and the teachings of Jesus. Faith is needed to achieve all our hopes and dreams.
To help our children begin to think about their hopes and dreams, play the Dice Game! Take turns rolling the die. They must answer a question that corresponds to the number rolled. The questions are as follows:
1. What is one dream you have for yourself?
2. Where would you most like to visit in the world?
3. If you could only eat one food ever, what would you choose?
4. Name one thing you really like about yourself.
5. Name something that you do that brings you joy.
6. What is the first thing that comes to mind when you think about God?
Talk about your children’s hopes and dreams for the future. Maybe share some of your own. Perhaps ones that you still hope for and ones that have been achieved.
Book Suggestion: “Oh, The Places You’ll Go” by Dr. Seuss